Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Samuel Pedigo: YCS Turin Champion!

I just returned to the United States from Italy, where I finished in 1st place at YCS Turin with Karakuri Geargia! I'm currently working on an article for ARG and will provide a link on this website to the article when it's available but for now feel free to browse some of the older articles provided on the Yu-Gi-Cast pages for some of my Geargia theory. You can also find more on my performance on the Konami coverage page here! Thank you all for your support!

It's been a while since I've updated the website so I'm also proud to officially congratulate Scott Page and Billy Brake as fellow cast members on their success this format. Billy added to his resume with tops at the ARG Circuit Series events in Ft. Worth and Columbus while Scott did the same in Ft. Worth, Worcester and San Mateo. That includes a second place for Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment